At his core, Mark is a songwriter. Yes, he’s also the owner and president, but it’s only because he’s “the man” when it comes to music and live show productions.
He studied song writing, composition and piano performance at UCLA-Los Angeles, the University of North Texas, and Millikin University. Today his work is heard and performed at concert halls, at public schools, on YouTube and theme parks across America. A leading writer/arranger for many years, Mark has literally hundreds of copyrighted original choral works, cantatas and arrangements in print.
Mark’s commercial music production credits include:
- Co-writing with Dolly Parton, songs and the musical score for Pirate’s Voyage Dinner Arena Attraction, opening in Myrtle Beach 2011.
- Co-writing and producing the opening and end title song, Digga Digga Dog, for Disney’s feature film, 102 Dalmatians. The song is also featured on the movie soundtrack.
- Producing and arranging three top-selling children’s records for RHINO Records:
– Have Yourself A Looney Tunes Christmas
– Frosty The Snowman
– Looney Tunes Kwazy Christmas
- Musical Of The Year DOVE Award Nomination from the Gospel Music Association for Majesty Of Christmas.
At home in Dallas, Texas, Mark uses his best-of-breed technology to raise his wonderful golden retriever, Sophie.